FRONT DESK: 406-646-1025
Welcome to West Yellowstone, Montana and 1872 Inn.
- Commitment to Clean: We are going above and beyond to ensure the health and safety of our guests by providing a safe environment against COVID-19. Public spaces are being cleaned and disinfected with increased frequency by our dedicated staff. Hand sanitizing station is available in the lobby. In guest rooms, we have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants. Please be sure to follow social distancing guidelines for everyone’s safety.
- Parking is first come first served. Additional parking spaces are available on street in front of the building. Trailer and oversize vehicle may park across the street.
Breakfast: Our light, continental breakfast is available in the lobby area from 7:00am to 9:30am.
- Wi-Fi is complimentary. The Wi-Fi password is provided on your room key envelope provided at check-in. If you can not locate the password, please call the Front Desk: 406-646-1025. Open your wireless network connection utility. Locate the wireless network. Select the network and press connect. Launch your internet browser. Accept the Terms and Conditions and enter the password. You will be directed to a live web page. You are now ready to access the Internet. Please see front desk for password.
For 24 Hour Technical Support, call 1-800-650-4373
- Housekeeping Services: Daily housekeeping will be provided daily, with a sheet change every other day. If you do not wish for housekeeping staff to enter your room during your stay, please hang your “Do Not Disturb” sign
- Ice Machine: The Ice Machine is located on the first floor near the sauna.
- Luggage assistance: Our staff is ready to assist you with luggage for arrival and departure from 7:00 AM until 11:00 PM
- For Hiking and Itinerary Recommendations: Please Vist: Yellowstone Website or visit the West Yellowstone Chamber Visitors Center (30 Yellowstone Ave).
- To purchase your park entrance pass via mobile: https://www.recreation.gov/sitepass/72451
- For Yellowstone Park Road Conditions: https://www.nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/conditions.htm
*RESTAURANTS IN WEST YELLOWSTONE DO NOT TYPICALLY ACCEPT RESERVATIONS DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF VISITORS. FOR SHORTER WAIT TIMES, DINING BEFORE 6:00PM IS RECOMMENDED. MOST RESTAURANTS STOP SERVING FOOD AT 10:00PM.
*FOR DINING IN YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, PLEASE CALL 307-344-7311 FOR RESERVATIONS OR VISIT: www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/dining
- Breakfast: Running Bear Pancake House, Ernies Bakery, Old Town Cafe, Euro Cafe
- Lunch: Ernies Bakery, Euro Cafe, The Gusher, Old Town Cafe
- Dinner: Madison Crossing Lounge, Firehole BBQ, Wild West Pizza, The Buffalo Bar, Slippery Otter, Taqueria Las Palmitas (Taco Bus on Canyon Street), Red Lotus
If there is anything further you may need, please do not hesitate to contact any of our team members. Enjoy Yellowstone National Park – the World’s First National Park!
Address603 Yellowstone Avenue
West Yellowstone, MT 59758